This video is awesome! Thanks for putting these together. I love them. She is getting so big and cuter and cuter! Oh, and thank you for the gift card you sent Ross. He really appreciated it and is going to buy new chains for his chain saws with it. Exciting stuff! Love you, C
I love the videos! I cried all the way through the first one (her birth) -- it was so sweet. Ava is such a beautiful baby! I can't wait to hold her in September. Bailey and Bella Grace are very excited about meeting "baby Ava."
LORI!! How have you been? I just found your blog and I'm so excited! Ava is precious and all the videos are adorable! We all miss seeing you at BSF, but I know God is doing incredible things in your life where you are. Congratulations again on baby Ava, she's beautiful!!
"Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever." --Psalm 86:11-12
I am a wife to my wonderful husband, Chris, whom I met while living in Birmingham, AL. We were married in March 2008 and our life together has been such a great journey since then. We currently live in Tallahassee, FL where I work as a physical therapist. Our biggest blessing has been our daughter, Ava. She was born on June 30, 2009. She is such a joy in our lives, and we both just love watching her grow and learn new things everyday. Having my family is such a blessing from God. Here is the story of our lives.
6 comments:
This video is awesome! Thanks for putting these together. I love them. She is getting so big and cuter and cuter!
Oh, and thank you for the gift card you sent Ross. He really appreciated it and is going to buy new chains for his chain saws with it. Exciting stuff!
Love you, C
I love the videos! I cried all the way through the first one (her birth) -- it was so sweet. Ava is such a beautiful baby! I can't wait to hold her in September. Bailey and Bella Grace are very excited about meeting "baby Ava."
Ava is just beautiful! Love the video!
I just found your blog - and I love the video! She is perfect in every way.
LORI!! How have you been? I just found your blog and I'm so excited! Ava is precious and all the videos are adorable! We all miss seeing you at BSF, but I know God is doing incredible things in your life where you are. Congratulations again on baby Ava, she's beautiful!!
Love the montage, of my sweet niece.
Post a Comment