Ava had her first professional pictures taken at around 2 months of age. She did great! Aunt Ashley came with us and it was a good experience. Ava really didn't know what to think about the whole situation. In a lot of the pictures she actually looked a little confused. We tried to get a smile out of her...Ashley & I made funny noises, shook her rattle and any other toy or noise maker we had available to use, but still no smile! The photographer did say that Ava was one of the best behaved babies she had photographed in a long time. I couldn't help but be a proud mommy! I actually think Ava liked the camera. Maybe its because Chris & I have our camera in her face all the time at home taking her picture! I hope you enjoy the new photos of our sweet angel!
"Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever." --Psalm 86:11-12
I am a wife to my wonderful husband, Chris, whom I met while living in Birmingham, AL. We were married in March 2008 and our life together has been such a great journey since then. We currently live in Tallahassee, FL where I work as a physical therapist. Our biggest blessing has been our daughter, Ava. She was born on June 30, 2009. She is such a joy in our lives, and we both just love watching her grow and learn new things everyday. Having my family is such a blessing from God. Here is the story of our lives.
3 comments:
she is adorable!! where did you go to get her pictures taken?
We went to Sears! I had a coupon so I thought I would give them a try, and was pleasantly surprised how great her pictures turned out!
I love Ava's glamour shots! She is very comfortable in front of the camera. Hhhmmm...I wonder who she gets that from?
Post a Comment