The new videos are awesome. You are going to treasure these when she gets older. I really miss you guys. Still need to set up my Skype account. Wish I was going to see you this weekend. Have a wonderful time at Ashley's shower!
"Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever." --Psalm 86:11-12
I am a wife to my wonderful husband, Chris, whom I met while living in Birmingham, AL. We were married in March 2008 and our life together has been such a great journey since then. We currently live in Tallahassee, FL where I work as a physical therapist. Our biggest blessing has been our daughter, Ava. She was born on June 30, 2009. She is such a joy in our lives, and we both just love watching her grow and learn new things everyday. Having my family is such a blessing from God. Here is the story of our lives.
1 comment:
The new videos are awesome. You are going to treasure these when she gets older. I really miss you guys. Still need to set up my Skype account. Wish I was going to see you this weekend. Have a wonderful time at Ashley's shower!
Post a Comment